The Smart Lamp BULB is a new, innovative LED light bulb with an in-built motion sensor.
- 7 Watt warm white LED
- In-built passive infrared (PIR) motion sensor
- Available in Screw (E27) or Bayonet Cap (B22)
- Stays on for 60 seconds after movement detected
A light that’s only on when needed
The Smart Lamp only turns on after dark and if movement is detected. As a result, it has enormous energy saving potential wherever lights are currently left switched on (whether 24/7, overnight, or even only for a few hours).
Easy to install, simple to use
Most motion sensor lights require an electrician for installation or are otherwise complicated to mount and install.
The Smart Lamp takes complexity out of the equation by simply plugging in to your exiting screw or bayonet light fittings. Just plug the light in, turn it on at the switch, and you’re done.
Multiple applications, inside and out
Whether it’s lighting your driveway, your front door or a stairwell, the Smart Lamp comes on automatically when movement is detected.
Say goodbye to fumbling around in the dark for the nearest light switch.
Security lighting that saves energy
Many households and businesses require security lighting around their perimeter, in shop windows, and elsewhere. Unfortunately, this type of lighting not only costs a lot to operate, but is generally less effective than a light that only comes on when someone is actually in the area.
With the Smart Lamp, security lighting will only come on when it’s actually needed.
- Wattage: 7W (when on) and 0.1W (sensor only)
- Wattage equivalent: 60W
- Life expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Sensor range: approx 8m
- On time: 60 seconds after movement
- Dimensions: 60mm x 125mm
- Material: Aluminium heat sink, polycarbonate cover
- Colour temperature: Warm white (3000K)
- Luminous Flux: 560 lumens
- Beam Angle: 170°
- Base: Screw (E27) or Bayonet cap (B22)
- Working environment: indoor
- Protection rating: IP44 (physically resistant to objects >1mm and splashing of water)
- LED brand: Cree LED